Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SKY FULL OF DREAMS Now Published

For the past five years, I've been working on an aviation biography of my late father, Bruce K. Hallock. Now I'm happy to report that SKY FULL OF DREAMS is finally published and for sale on line. My publishing Web site, ElevonBooks.com, contains a direct link to the Amazon sales page plus some additional information about the book, including a photo gallery.

Maybe the matter-of-fact way I've stated this makes it sound like no big deal. Well it is -- to me, anyway. Writing the book was only half the job. In order to publish this book, I formed my own publishing company, learned about print-on-demand publishing, and set up the distribution scheme. Each of these tasks involved myriad subtasks and lots of learning. I'm very happy with the result -- the book as well as the publishing company, which I can now use as an outlet for other projects.

No comments: